New Breakfast offering, serving on Sat & Sun 10am-1130am Take-away options available, please call to place order for collection.
Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Oldmoor Lodge has that special ingredient that makes a local pub a great place to be: warmth. Our staff are nice, helpful people—they make everyone feel good, and can recommend a drink to go with every dish. We do drinks for everyone, from beer lovers to cider drinkers and wine fans. Fabulous soft drinks.
A super convenient location near the M1, Nottingham Business Park, and Wollaton Hall and Park makes us a great pub for everyone and everything, from family meals, drinks with friends, and first dates, to business lunches or dinner with your work mates. Come over and relax in the beer garden or on the terrace. There’s a lot going on inside as well. Open our doors and discover a bright modern pub with plenty of space to relax in. And a kids’ play area. We’re full of little surprises that make people smile.
Pub food should make your heart happy. We love simple food that tastes great. The kind of food you enjoy sharing with the people who matter most to you. Think whacking great grills, seriously meaty burgers, British pub classics, and world favourites.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stone baked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stone baked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.